Sunday, January 1, 2017

Goodbye 2016 for ever...

2016 
I would have never guessed that you will be one of the most beautiful and meaningful years of my life. 
And now let's get a little rewind of it!! 
Summary at the end of this post - don't want to bore anyone;) 

JANUARY
I remember that last year I have celebrated being at work and making a toast with my lovely colleagues. Drinking champagne while calling my friends (Annie!! & Kosi) and family was a good thing to remember. ♥ 


Apparently there was not only champagne - but also some Bailey's shots involved :D 


January has greeted me pretty nicely!


But as there wasn't enough snow back there in Basel...


me & my best friend went on a hunt for a Winterwonderland 


and we found it! In the magical place, where I was lucky enough to spend an entire year living&working


and ended that amazing night with some healthy foods 


and when I got back 

the sun was already out! So I couldn't miss the opportunity 


to go on a little adventure :) 


January was also the month of meeting G. And that is why my excitement to work went up a lot, hahah. 

FEBRUARY

Seems like February has been the month of taking the smallest amount of pictures! 


It started off by having my dear friend N. for a coffee and some little treat


But also cooking for her! First person I cooked for in 2016 I'm sure!


Seems like the reason why I haven't took so many pictures is revelead.


February has been a month of parties & a very busy time. 


and that is how we ended celebrating Valentine's Day with my very best friend last year - 2 literes of ice cream at a kindergarden. Hahaha. Love her to bits!!!

MARCH
Started off in the best way possible

Does it get any better in March?


I don't think it does! Lol


That was a lovely Barcelona time :) 


But I had to get back to work some time!! :D 

                                    To my co-workers - best people I have ever worked with!!


And to G. of course as well, hahaha


While I was away - my lovely boss was away too and even brought us a little present!! 



meanwhile everything outside has been blooming


and I was stealing caps


and delivering sweets;) 

APRIL
Until we arrived in April 


and it was time to set off again! 


this time it was  Holland's time!


and there was also a reason for that!! 


last quality time 


because although it was such a beautiful month...


there was an end to this fairy tale coming...


that girl was about to leave me :( 


and I had to let her go...

MAY
and there was May again...



one of two the most fulfilled months - with people I love&travel


Hiii from me and my Bday girl!! ♥


Hii from Colmar! Where I went on my first date with Y.


And hiii from Basel ♥ while the season for spending time at the river has officialy began!

JUNE
Has started off with a date in the most beautiful scenery I could absolutely think of


and an amazing coffe&sandwich tradition meeting with my lovely N. 


and theeen! we went to France with my mum xx


but not only my mom was my guest back then!! ♥ Kooooosi ♥♥



TBC...


No comments:

Post a Comment